Sunday 10 June 2012

Travel with Nokia 300

As I mentioned earlier, I am fond of travelling and photography. However, in the meantime I cannot keep annoying full size camera nor big and heavy mobile to disturb me along the way, simply, I cannot keep them while travelling.

Nokia 300


Size and Weight:
The solution to the problem, I found is amazing Nokia 300 (Nokia Asha 300). It's small size with dimension 112.8 49.5 12.7mm and weight 85g allow me to keep it in my pocket comfortably.

Amazing Nokia 300's 5MP Camera:
No one like blurry and unclear images. Nokia 300's 5MP camera provides good quality images for your website/blog or your sweet memory.

Battery:
Nokia mobile are famous for its battery and reliability. With my Nokia 300, I receive calls, listen music and take hundreds of photos all of the day with no any tension of finding a source to recharge it.

Nokia 300 Photos:
The images you are viewing on this blog are from my Nokia 300. View my favourite images from Nokia 300.
Beach Park, Doha
Villagio Mall, Doha
Pearl Qatar
Pearl Qatar in Night
Kids
City Center, Doha (This image was taken from inside the car)
Sun Set at Karachi Beach

Nokia 808 with 41MP Camera:
If the above photo quality is from Nokia 300's 5MP camera, then what will be the photo quality of Nokia 808's 41MP camera??? Simply Amazing!!!

Nokia 808 with 41MP Camera

You fill find new images from Nokia 808 on this blog very soon! Keep visiting this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment