Monday 21 May 2012

Bilal

About Me

Hello my name is Bilal Aslam. I did MSc in Mathematics. The MSc was a combination of Pure and Applied Mathematics. Before this, I did BSc (honors) in Mathematics (major) with Physics and Statistics from Federal Urdu University of Arts, Science and Technology, Karachi Pakistan. And now I am lecturer at FG College Jhelum. You can view website of FG College Jhelum at www.fgcollege.org.

My two personal blogs are www.imgspk.blogspot.com and www.vdospk.blogspot.com. In addition to teaching, I'm very much interested in Web Development. I have built and maintain following websites:
  • www.fgcollege.org
  • www.sheir.org
  • www.imgspk.blogspot.com (Here you can find Images taken by me)
  • www.vdospk.blogspot.com (Here you can find Videos filmed by me)
  • www.facebook.com/fgcollegejhelum
  • www.twitter.com/fgjhelum
 I also maintain FGEI Jhelum website www.fgeijhelum.com

I like traveling, and take photos wherever I go. You can find Images and Videos taken and filmed by me in these blogs and websites. Currently I'm in Doha, so you are seeing Doha's images.

Thank you!

Contact Me:
sheir.videos@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment