Monday 21 May 2012

Villagio Mall Doha Qatar

View images of the awesome Villagio Mall at Doha, Qatar. The villagio mall is the best mall in Doha. The unique thing about this mall is its canal-like water where you can have a ferry ride. All along the canal-like water find almost all well reputed international brands. Look at the the roof of the villagio mall ... the cloudy weather ..... This is the artificial weather at chilled villagio mall. One interesting thing is the clouds are also moving. If you are visiting Doha, Qatar then you must visit this mall.
The awesome Villagio Mall in Doha, Qatar. I found Villagio Mall the best among all Malls and Shoping Centres in Doha, Qatar.



Bilal

Yumna and Muzna; my neices are taking ferry ride with me and my nephew; Ali.
 
Ferry Ride in Villagio Mall Doha, Qatar
The awesome bridge



Yumna and Muzna
Ali; my nephew
Bilal and Muzna
Muzna
 
These Images were taken on May 19, 2012.

I really got shocked when I visited the Villagio Mall, and found it one of the best Malls in the world. You will find almost all international brands here. The mall is visited by travelers from around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment